I am the author of iPhone/iPad music instruments: Geo Synthesizer, Mugician (Pythagoras), and Cantor (AlephOne), and Xstrument for OSX (also misspelled "Xtrument").
Member for 5 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 11 '15 at 16:01
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Information Security 639 639 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 450 450 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 252 252 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Cryptography 222 222 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 Can the iPhone detect the size of a touch?
- 14 Why is Math.random() not designed to be cryptographically secure?
- 12 What is a specific example of how the Shellshock Bash bug could be exploited?
- 12 How to do a https request with bad certificate?
- 9 What problems of procedural programming does OOP solve in practice?
- 7 Why Is Just Intonation Impractical?
- 7 Should I be concerned if my website throws stack information?
- View more network posts →