Interested and trained in applied math and computer science. I work for money and code for world peace. Currently employed by Google.
Top network posts
- 338 How can building a heap be O(n) time complexity?
- 22 Extremely messy proofs
- 10 Pseudocode to compare two trees
- 8 Why do we teach calculus students the derivative as a limit?
- 7 Is the growth of the binomial coefficient function factorial or polynomial
- 6 Naming convention when using STRUCT in C
- 6 What is the point of using do-while loop in this code snippet?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 26 '14