I am an assistant professor in the computer science department in University of Toronto. Interested in discrepancy theory (and computational aspects of it), convex geometry, approximation algorithms, differential privacy, streaming and parallel algorithms.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '19 at 19:49
- Theoretical Computer Science 17.9k 17.9k 22 gold badges6565 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.5k 2.5k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 757 757 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 345 345 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Examples of algorithms requiring deep mathematics to prove correctness
- 49 How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 43 Applications of representation theory of the symmetric group
- 35 Lipton's most influential results
- 33 Sorting as a linear program
- 33 Hard-looking algorithmic problems made easy by theorems
- 31 Who introduced nondeterministic computation?
- View more network posts →