Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 35 Why do we need containers?
- 24 Why do we need monads?
- 21 Generic programming via effects
- 15 So: what's the point?
- 15 Pattern matching in Observational Type Theory
- 14 Dependent types can prove your code is correct up to a specification. But how do you prove the specification is correct?
- 14 minimum height in tree
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.