Carlos Linares López
"The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim." - Edsger Dijkstra
Member for 7 years
18 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 '16 at 12:40
Top network posts
- 16 Direct SAT to 3-SAT reduction
- 15 Ranking the Difficulty of NP Hard Problems in Practice
- 13 Shortest Path on an Undirected Graph?
- 11 Is using a more informed heuristic guaranteed to expand fewer nodes of the search space?
- 10 How does consistency imply that a heuristic is also admissible?
- 9 Variant of the knapsack problem
- 8 Dijsktra's algorithm applied to travelling salesman problem
- View more network posts →