- Stack Overflow 42.8k 42.8k 66 gold badges8686 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Super User 453 453 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 323 323 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Computer Science 291 291 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 263 263 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 170 How do I get the path of a process in Unix / Linux
- 113 Is C++ context-free or context-sensitive?
- 112 Difference between std::list<std::pair> and std::map in C++ stl
- 95 how boost::function and boost::bind work
- 57 How to use the read command in Bash?
- 47 Parsing Integer to String C
- 46 Does 'auto' type assignments of a pointer in c++11 require '*'?
- View more network posts →