I am an electrical power engineer.
Any information I post while participating on the Stack Exchange websites is provided "as-is" with no warranties. See my Disclaimer.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 '20 at 14:38
- Stack Overflow 11.4k 11.4k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 8.5k 8.5k 2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 939 939 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 548 548 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 How do I write data into CSV format as string (not file)?
- 72 Why are consumers located near high-voltage lines typically not connected to those lines but instead are connected through a lower high-voltage line?
- 49 Calculate rotated rectangle size from known bounding box coordinates
- 43 Can Python generate a random number that excludes a set of numbers, without using recursion?
- 38 Is there a Python equivalent of range(n) for multidimensional ranges?
- 35 How much should a "button of Cure Light Wounds" cost (should it be available at all?)
- 31 A slave's tongue has been cut out. How can we restore her ability to speak?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 28 '15