I like TDD and clean architectures with clean code inside.
My first language was C++, learned when I was young. After I started working as a software engineer there was a lot of switching between C++ and .NET/C#, and thus I really like both languages. I also like Python very much, and have some experience. I had also a very brief period using Java, and a lot of small encounters with languages like Prolog, Fortran, and Lisp. Later I was working as a SCRUM master and then as an architect and supervisor of multiple SCRUM teams. In 2018 I've been working with hearing instruments at Sonova WSC as a .NET Software Engineer.
Since 2019 I'm working at Google.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '19 at 9:33
- Stack Overflow 31.9k 31.9k 1313 gold badges8989 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Computer Science 598 598 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 461 461 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 309 309 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 157 How to inject a commit between some two arbitrary commits in the past?
- 43 Sort list of strings by a part of the string
- 34 How to inject a commit between some two arbitrary commits in the past?
- 32 How to write a custom estimator in sklearn and use cross-validation on it?
- 28 How to deal with Code Contracts warning CC1036 when using string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace?
- 28 What are the ranges of coordinates in the CIELAB color space?
- 26 Why is a type registered twice when lifetime manager is specified?
- View more network posts →