Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 58.4k 58.4k 1919 gold badges117117 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 939 939 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 868 868 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 755 755 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 305 PyPy -- How can it possibly beat CPython?
- 296 Why can templates only be implemented in the header file?
- 215 Calling class staticmethod within the class body?
- 164 Why is __init__() always called after __new__()?
- 145 Verbose level with argparse and multiple -v options
- 124 Get value of dynamically chosen class constant in PHP
- 115 "x not in y" or "not x in y"
- View more network posts →