Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 '16 at 21:29
- Stack Overflow 56.8k 56.8k 1919 gold badges112112 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 868 868 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 684 684 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 542 542 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 299 PyPy -- How can it possibly beat CPython?
- 285 Why can templates only be implemented in the header file?
- 203 Calling class staticmethod within the class body?
- 162 Why is __init__() always called after __new__()?
- 142 Verbose level with argparse and multiple -v options
- 120 Get value of dynamically chosen class constant in PHP
- 113 "x not in y" or "not x in y"
- View more network posts →