I'm an assistant professor of computer science and I work in discrete and computational geometry. I am most interested in problems related to Koebe-Andre'ev-Thurston style circle packing and computational origami.
More importantly than anything above, I am a husband and father (for the moment of 3 tiny munchkins). I mountain and road bike, rock climb, hike. And I love philosophy, particularly Thomistic and Aristotelian metaphysics.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '18 at 21:24
Top network posts
- 30 Android Java : How to subtract two times?
- 21 Cleaning up the iPhone simulator
- 20 Implementing a critical section in CUDA
- 13 Implementing a critical section in CUDA
- 10 When to update an Arxiv posting vs. creating a new post?
- 8 coq error when trying to use Case. Example from Software Foundations book
- 5 GLUT key down and key up on CTRL key
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14