- Stack Overflow 12k 12k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Mathematics 609 609 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 563 563 22 gold badges88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 345 345 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 242 242 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 My cabal packages are FUBAR; how can I purge them and start over?
- 51 composing two comparison functions?
- 50 Explain why a line can never intersect a plane in exactly two points.
- 39 How can I use GHCi with the new cabal 1.17 sandboxes?
- 37 How do I check if a repository is bare?
- 35 Where can I learn about #ifdef?
- 27 What's the point of 'const' in the Haskell Prelude?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 5 '13