Tom van der Zanden
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 at 18:11
- 3D Printing 12.7k 12.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Computer Science 10.5k 10.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Academia 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Travel 668 668 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 622 622 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 I unknowingly submitted plagiarised work
- 72 Why did Google not use an NP problem for their quantum supremacy experiment?
- 52 Recognise Stack Exchange Sites by Their Icon
- 52 Including proofs of known theorems in master's thesis
- 42 Is it a problem to be a programmer with no knowledge about computational complexity?
- 40 Does two lines of copied code constitute plagiarism?
- 34 Data compression using prime numbers
- View more network posts →