Tom van der Zanden
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
7 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '19 at 14:41
- 3D Printing 13.6k 13.6k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Computer Science 12.4k 12.4k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Academia 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Travel 668 668 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Golf 621 621 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 I unknowingly submitted plagiarised work
- 73 Why did Google not use an NP problem for their quantum supremacy experiment?
- 66 Examiner proof-reading master thesis before submission. Is this allowed?
- 52 Including proofs of known theorems in master's thesis
- 52 Recognise Stack Exchange Sites by Their Icon
- 44 Is it a problem to be a programmer with no knowledge about computational complexity?
- 41 Does two lines of copied code constitute plagiarism?
- View more network posts →