I found no tags specific to Real-Time/Embedded system. Neither any question posted. I've few queries specific to real-time scheduling. Which stack-exchange should I use?
That would depend on whether your question is a computer science one; embedded systems touch multiple fields. There are multiple SE sites that potentially fit, for instance these:
- Computer Science Stack Exchange for questions about algorithms, data structures and other principles of data processing.
- Stackoverflow for programming questions.
- Programmers Stack Exchange for questions about engineering software.
- Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange for questions about electronics, i.e. "the metal".
- Robotics Stack Exchange for questions specific to robotics.
- Physics Stack Exchange for questions about physical foundations of electronics.
There certainly are questions relating to real-time or embedded systems that are ontopic here (I know for a fact that there are computer scientists researching related issues) but not every question about such systems is.
As a rule of thumb: if your question is about software in the sense that it applies to many systems, regardless of specific hardware, OS or programming language, it's probably ontopic here; otherwise, it's probably not.
In case of doubt, you can always ask us in Chat.