This idea has been on my mind for some time, so here goes.
Let us get together every second¹ Saturday² at 1800 CET³ for several hours to do one of the following (fixed beforehand) collaboratively:
- Answer unanswered questions.
- Ask and answer questions in a preselected field.
- Write tag wikis.
- Do cleanup work (voting, retagging, flagging, editing (images!), ...); maybe focus on some tags.
- Whatever topic we desire!
I can offer a Teamspeak server for easier and more personal communication. Furthermore, we can use one of the many online whiteboards (for instance this) for tinkering.
- Open for discussion
- Imho the only feasible day (usually no work, not Family Day)
- So it is an evening event for Europeans and morning/noon activity for Americans. I do not know of many regulars in Asian timezones; if necessary, we should alternate between several times (1000,1800,0200 CET?).